April 5, 2011

iPad Accessories

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Apple bluetooth keyboard. I highly recommend this keyboard to any iPad user. I have successfully been using this keyboard with the iPad 1 and 2 and have not encountered any problems so far. It has worked with every app and website. This was a very well spent $69!

It is light but still has a "good feel." When I have something to type that is more than one or two paragraphs, I whip out my keyboard, turn it on and type away. It is that easy!

Anyone that has been struggling to create content that requires larger amounts of text will not regret this purchase!

So far, I have not purchased a case for my keyboard. It lives in the very sturdy box it came in and I carry it in my huge "mom/teacher/doctor/snack master purse." When I am running from classroom to kitchen to bedroom to baseball field to basketball court to track meet and back to classroom, I throw my ipad and keyboard in my purse and I have everything I need to be productive where ever I find myself.

Next...

My students and I have been playing with the new HDMI adapter for the iPad2. So far, it has worked like a dream. Everything we have done on the iPad has been projected flawlessly with this adapter. Believe me...if you are an educator that has been struggling to project the iPad image with a document camera, video camera pointed towards the iPad screen, or whatever method you dreamt up, this adapter will be your new favorite accessory!

If I run into any troubles with the HDMI adapter, I will update this post with the details, but so far, smooth sailing with the iPad2 image projected nice and bright for the whole class to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment